Azura A631 November 2016 Visa Requirements

Sussexboy

Hi All, going on our second cruise in November and looking for some advice/confirmation from you more experienced cruisers please. I have checked our visa requirements and it seems like we don't need any. Can anybody comment on this?

Thanks

A631 is an Azura Fly Cruise of 15 nights calling at Antigua, St Maarten, Tortola, Amber Cove, St. Kitts, martinique, St Lucia and Grenada.

It starts and finishes at Barbados.

Done the itinerary many times and no visa required but Dave's advice stands good.

Advice on here is only as good as the member who gives it.

The OP may, however, be interested in my review...

https://solentrichardscruiseblog.com/2014/02/12/one-way-to-do-st-maarten-maho-beach-and-philipsburg/

Thanks Solent Richard, I will give that a read. Thanks to the other posters as well. I had checked the visa website that you link to from the cruise planner and that indicated that no visas were probably necessary, I just wanted to double check.

Thanks Solent Richard, I will give that a read. Thanks to the other posters as well. I had checked the visa website that you link to from the cruise planner and that indicated that no visas were probably necessary, I just wanted to double check.

I know what you mean, I always worry about things like that - so much better if you can check with someone (even if you do know you can't rely on us 100%).

No visas usually required if you have a British nationals passport, but if you are from another country (you don't say, although the username may give the game away) then you may need one somewhere.