Haven Final Due Date ? - Booked Jan 2015

djmess

Calling Experienced Haven Peeps. I booked a Haven Suite for this October 2, 2016 on the Getaway. It was booked on Jan 29, 2015. I used a TA that I have used a few times in the past.

Well, everyone on my CC roll call that has a haven booked says their final payment was due by today. According to the TA I booked with (yes reputable and not big box) My payment to NCL is not due until July1. I do remember NCL changing due dates for Haven a few times. Maybe I actually booked during a time when the haven payment was changed to be due only 90 days prior.

Anyone else have this type of due date that can ease my mind. I've corresponded with my TA over the last couple days, but today, of course she's off, and I'm feeling uncertain. Will probably call the agency today and just pay it, but would love the extra month.

I've tried a google search to get the actual due date terms&conditions or cancellation for bookings during Jan 2015, but not finding anything. Maybe again some of you experienced people may be able to help me find that.

Thank you for all your help

Well, I now have in my hands the confirmation from NCL showing my final payment due date is July 4, 2016.

I really wish some of the great "searchers" on CC could help me find an old Haven due dates from bookings between Jan and early March 2015. I actually remember reading discussions on the time being reduced to 90 days. Don't know if I participated in them, will search my own comments.

But at least I know I'm not losing my mind

It was ninety days ( or maybe a hundred )for our cruise last June. This year the Haven payment date is 120 days out. Which stinks, btw!

If you are concerned, have you checked your account in NCL.com? It shows you the due date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Edited by DrNora

It was ninety days ( or maybe a hundred )for our cruise last June. This year the Haven payment date is 120 days out. Which stinks, btw!

If you are concerned, have you checked your account in NCL.com? It shows you the due date.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I had booked this through a TA, so the due dates and payment stuff is not available in the MyNCL section.

But, I got a copy of my paperwork from NCL and it shows my due date at the 90 day. I booked when Haven was at 90 day and not 120. So I'm good now

Our Xmas 2016 suite cruise was booked in June 2015. Our confirmation says final payment due end of October, myNCL says end of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Our Xmas 2016 suite cruise was booked in June 2015. Our confirmation says final payment due end of October, myNCL says end of September.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's nerve racking. I'm still thinking even though the NCL confirmation says July 4, I may still make my final payment this afternoon. I just don't want any problems

That's nerve racking. I'm still thinking even though the NCL confirmation says July 4, I may still make my final payment this afternoon. I just don't want any problems

No kidding. In August, when the dates are closer, I'll likely call or email and confirm. I'd love to have that extra month to finalize plans and flights, but I don't want to have my cruise cancelled and my suite sold to someone else (our category OS and all other suite categories are sold out) because I missed their payment deadline.

No kidding. In August, when the dates are closer, I'll likely call or email and confirm. I'd love to have that extra month to finalize plans and flights, but I don't want to have my cruise cancelled and my suite sold to someone else (our category OS and all other suite categories are sold out) because I missed their payment deadline.

I decided to go ahead and pay mine off now. Someone on FB posted their experience that I feared. Their TA took care of the situation, but I'm afraid I would not be so lucky. Not because my TA is poor, but because I booked so long ago, that the price I paid is almost half of what the suite is going for now and the Perks I have are to say AMAZING and unheard of anymore. I'm afraid NCL would say so sorry, but. So to protect all that, I paid now.

Apparently according to the person on FB, the written documentation from NCL showed a 90 final payment date. But NCL sent a note to the TA at 110 days saying the payment was past due and reservation cancelled. TA got ressie back and under the terms. But like you stated, I didn't want to lose my Suite or my amenities.

Good luck to you

Calling Experienced Haven Peeps. I booked a Haven Suite for this October 2, 2016 on the Getaway. It was booked on Jan 29, 2015. I used a TA that I have used a few times in the past.

Well, everyone on my CC roll call that has a haven booked says their final payment was due by today. According to the TA I booked with (yes reputable and not big box) My payment to NCL is not due until July1. I do remember NCL changing due dates for Haven a few times. Maybe I actually booked during a time when the haven payment was changed to be due only 90 days prior.

Anyone else have this type of due date that can ease my mind. I've corresponded with my TA over the last couple days, but today, of course she's off, and I'm feeling uncertain. Will probably call the agency today and just pay it, but would love the extra month.

I've tried a google search to get the actual due date terms&conditions or cancellation for bookings during Jan 2015, but not finding anything. Maybe again some of you experienced people may be able to help me find that.

Thank you for all your help

Your roll call was correct. It was due yesterday. (120 days prior to sailing)

Your roll call was correct. It was due yesterday. (120 days prior to sailing)

Actually according to the Norwegian Cruiseline Invoice, My final payment is actually not due until July 4, 2016.

I've been around NCL for a very long time. There have been many changes in final payment dates over the years. I actually booked during a time when suites were due at 90 days. But to protect what I booked, even though ALL paperwork from NCL shows the due date at 90 days, I still went ahead and paid it.

Since the new CEO took over, there have been many changes. I didn't want to be the casualty of the many changes. Thus the payment I made yesterday