October 1st Regal Princess

kunta67

Hello my wife and I are looking at the October 1st Regal Princess sailing to New England and Canada. We were wondering if anyone has sailed in the beginning of October what the weather might be like going up to the Maritime provinces and Maine?

I've done that trip three times and weather is unpredictable. One year we froze and had the roughest seas encountered in 20 cruises. The other years it was milder with great leaf peeking opportunities. It's a great trip. Just watch the weather forecasts and pack accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I've done that trip three times and weather is unpredictable. One year we froze and had the roughest seas encountered in 20 cruises. The other years it was milder with great leaf peeking opportunities. It's a great trip. Just watch the weather forecasts and pack accordingly.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

I agree with you. We have done four Canada/New England cruises. Once we left on 10/19, the weather was warm. And one of the other was a five night cruise the first week of Aug. We were in Canada and it was so cold and wet.