Europe Air/Cruise/Hotel Bundle

islesdave

I booked the bundle package including flights for a cruise 7/24/16, and was told that flight information was available inside 60 days to departure. We're now 47 days out and still I have not received my flight itinerary. Anyone book this or a similar package previously? I don't want to receive it like the week before I leave.

I'm surprised they said 60 days. NCL chases the last minute air prices on red eye. It's also rarely that NCL does better on pricing verses on your own. JMO

Frankly it's not the way most of us travel but for others it's a piece of mind.

Edited by FranknBeans

Just give them a call, it has happened to us a couple of times. They gave us the flights and times over the phone on both occasions.

We have always been well looked after on theses NCL bundles and found the flights and timings excellent.

Convenience can cost a little more sometimes but the piece of mind is worthwhile, for us at least.

I'd def call and try to get both the flight info and also the record locator number for that airline. You need the record locator number so you can look up your reservation on that airline's website and start picking seats. The closer you get to flight time, the more likely you'll be stuck in a middle seat on a long haul flight. 47 days may already be pushing it.