Diamond Plus on Anthem

We are sailing on Anthem in November, and have been following along on some "Live" posts. I saw that on a Cruise Compass for a current sailing, it gave info about the Diamond Lounge cocktail hour. It said Pinnacle, Diamond Plus and Diamond are invited to the Lounge. Is there a Concierge Lounge, and are Diamond Plus allowed in there? I thought it was strange that it would discuss the Lounge on the daily compass, but thought this was something new or just on the Anthem. Thank you

D+ were allowed in the Concierge Lounge on our May 5/9 night. There is also a D lounge forward, next to the Music Hall. It was always extremely crowded during the 'free drink' hours. The overflow went into the Music Hall.

Just FYI the Diamond Club on Anthem was the best - regarding service. Yes, it did get very crowded and the overflow went into the corner of the music hall that connected to the Diamond Club. But the service was great! Never more than a few minutes to get your drink, especially once the staff knew you starting on the second night. And plenty of hors d'oeuvres...much more than on Oasis last I sailed.

I totally agree. This was one of the best Diamond Club experiences we've ever had. Andrew Fine Gold was a great Concierge and the service was wonderful. There was some overflow, as you mentioned, but even when we sat out there we never feel excluded. They always left the doors open and it was a natural extension.

I never went into the other lounge (not D+), but I think I saw it on floor 12 at the end of the hall. Kind of a weird placement, but maybe it's close to some suites.

Anthem knows how to treat repeat customers. A very very fun time.

Tom

Just FYI the Diamond Club on Anthem was the best - regarding service. Yes, it did get very crowded and the overflow went into the corner of the music hall that connected to the Diamond Club. But the service was great! Never more than a few minutes to get your drink, especially once the staff knew you starting on the second night. And plenty of hors d'oeuvres...much more than on Oasis last I sailed.

Thanks all for the quick reply. We always check out both the Diamond and Concierge Lounges. Glad they have the overflow, and looking forward to spending some time meeting new friends.

As D+, we were on the Anthem on 5/28 and had access to the both lounges. Both were great and not crowded for a 5 day cruise. However, the staff did state that the 7 day and longer cruises have more people attending the lounges. Just an FYI.