Transportation to Atlantis

dancingranni

Good idea, Barbluvstocruz.

That reminds me, if you take the water taxi over to Paradise Island, don't get a round trip ticket. It doesn't cost any more to buy 2 one-way tickets. And if you decide you hate the water taxi, you can take a regular cab back. :)

I walk from the pier to Atlantis last month. Walk and turn left across to the bridge. I wanted to walk back, but wife say no.

Taxi by road or water is $4. I didnt know about the water taxi.

• 6 months later...

We docked in Katakolon, (Olympia) Greece. Sept 2016

The taxis were 80 Euro and they only gave you 1 hour in Olympia. I was going to check out the train but there were many signs for buses. It was 5 Euro per person each way. So we paid the 20 Euro return for both of us and we waited for about 20 minutes for the bus to fill. Then we drove half an hour to the site. We paid 12 Euro each for the museum and archaeological site.

The museum was interesting, as was the site. We walked around and saw the Temple of Zeus. There wasn’t much left and they haven’t restored any of it, like they had some of the other structures. It was interesting to see though. We walked back and stopped for a drink then boarded the bus for the drive back.

Edited by sayaguru

• 2 weeks later...
Buses don't go to Atlantis. You can take a regular taxi or a water taxi, both are $4 a person. The regular taxi is quicker and drops you off right at the hotel.

When you dock at Nassau, is it easy to find cabs to take you to Atlantis for 5 people?