Patters for Mexican Riveria on Sapphire requested

MSUcruisers

I just posted this to another thread...hope this helps.

Ok, so I got to this tonight instead of waiting until the weekend.

Because of possible bandwidth issues from my web hosting service, I'm not going to post a new thread in the Princess area with what I've done...because lookie-loos will just go to my site to be nosey with no intention of taking this cruise or going on the sapphire princess.

However, feel free to mention me on any roll calls if you find that people are interested in the Princess Patters for the 2005/06 Sapphire Princess Mexican Riviera.

Honestly, I'm happy to provide the information, but I just don't want to waste bandwidth and have to take these down.

With that being said, here goes...

You'll see that I've also added reviews and pictures from our other cruises.

Lastly, if you don't want to click on all these files, I have them in one winzip file. My email address is listed just above the princess patters on the Sapphire Princess page so you can email me and I'll send you the whole kit & kaboodle at once. (Please make sure you mention Princess Patters in the subject line of your email. Since this email address tends to get a good amount of spam, I tend not to open emails from people I don't know.)

Julie, thank you so much for posting all of the info.. To be honest, I was not that excited about this cruise, mostly because I have not really researched things that much as of yet. Your pictures and the patters really helped so much! It looks like you really had a great time!

Linda

Thanks for posting Julie - I looked through some of them - who is the Cruise Director on the Sapphire now?

Billy Hygate is the cruise director and his assistant is Scott Roberts. They seem like a really good team and that they are having a lot of fun, not in the cheesy-fake fun way like I've seen on other cruises. These two actually seem to be having guy-buddy fun, which seems more genuine to me.

They're also a bit more racey than I've seen on other ships. Definitely more adult!

EG: Billy was teasing Scott on the morning show that he had it on good authority that Scott wore a mud mask to bed at night. Scott denied it saying that he was a 'proper lad' (both are English).

On Friday morning, the morning show was hosted by Billy and Claire (another on the activities staff) and I'm sure that this was planned, but they called Scott out of bed and told him that they had some golf tickets for him but that they were going to give them away. Next thing you know, Scott has left his room (his roommate confirmed that he was on his way to the TV studio and that he was wearing a mud mask). Next thing you know, he barges into the morning show, looking like a total and complete idiot with this thick brown mudmask on (which no one would actually wear). Billy couldn't catch his breath he was laughing so hard at the sight of him. Really, whether it was staged or not, it was funny to watch. They seem like a good pair.

I highly recommend the morning show on the Sapphire, it kept me entertained!

Enjoy yourself!

Julie - Thanks so much for the Patters!!! Now I am even more excited and unable to concentrate at work! :D

Did anyone else happen to notice on Page 2 in the Dress Code Section it states:

"Shorts and T-shirts are not permitted in the Dining Rooms"

But it says nothing about jeans?!! Hmmm....

-M

I saw that as well, but I wasn't going to be the first to say anything ;)

These are also the first patters I've seen that, under "Tonight's Enterntainment" mention the dress code as being formal.

I like the look of these Patters. Definitely different (tho similar) than the ones I've gotten on other Princess ships.

Julie,

Thanks so much for posting the Patters. I printed them out so I wouldn't have to keep going back and using up your bandwidth. I'm leaving on the Sapphire in 9 days, so this is perfect timing. Thanks!

"Shorts and T-shirts are not permitted in the Dining Rooms"

But it says nothing about jeans?!! Hmmm....

You know what, you're right...funny, I never noticed anyone wearing jeans in the dining room. Perhaps its because we were traditional, late seating (which may draw a different crowd) but I didn't notice it to be a problem.

The first formal night was less than formal by some people. (Khakis and a golf shirt is not formal wear!) However, the 2nd formal night, people seemed to 'get it' a bit more.

Yes, I liked that they stated right at the top of the patter the dress code for that evening. Often, people 'miss' it or just ignore it however you couldn't miss it on these patters.

I do like the layout and style of the patters as well. I only wish that I had a better scanner that dealt with the little bit of sheen that is on the paper stock. That's why the quality isn't the greatest (I used to work in the printing industry so I have pretty tough standards concerning print quality)

Julie..thank you for posting the Patters...I printed the first one as a point of reference. Did not want to print the others..I want to be somewhat surprised! and by the way I liked the new format for the Patter..we were on the Golden this past May and they did not have the place for jotted notes. Great idea! I have also learned to take a highlight pen with me to mark the events we want to attend. We are leaving on the 26th of November...can't wait!!! Again, thanks for all your time and hard work in scanning and posting the Patters. Your fellow CC'r, Anita

hey for mommykim, i need you help. i see that you are going on the sapphire princess soon. i was wondering if youcoukd give the assistant cruise director stevie, trust me you will meet him at the first show in the princess theater, my e mail and phone number. i fell head over heals for him, and being the shy girl that i am. didnt get any of his contact info! this is the one regret i have in life. so for all you hopelessromantics out there, please help me get STEVIE! he just may be the one and i need to tell him how i feel. if anyone is interested in helping me out, please e mail me ay caliqtpie17@hotmail.com, your help will be somuch aprreciated!!!!! please!! thanks

Archived