If FTTF is sold out, does it usually open up again?

I am in the same boat....Although this is my first time with Carnival and I've never had it, I've heard great things about it....But, it's also sold out for my October cruise....

I posted a thread as well about the FTTF being sold out and from the stories/experiences I've heard you have to watch it multiple times a day, daily. Someone just today said that it had been sold out but they checked this morning and BAM! there it was.

So, with that being said, it gives me hope that it can come back...it's just a matter of us catching it!

I stalk the website so many times during the day in hopes to be one of those "lucky" ones!

Good luck! Hopefully we both can get it!

Yes,

Our Alaska Julu 26 was sold out when I booked in January. It reopened somewhere between day 55-50 in cruise days to go before sailing countdown.

We have not needed FTTF since had achieved stays before it was started, and was able to get FTTF for family so we can board together.

Advice- if you are watching for more than one cabin, perhaps learn your fellow cruisers login to get them FTTF when it opens up. (If they agree of course!)

We had it on our only previous cruise and felt it was worth the money. We are sailing again in October and trying to get it again, out of Galveston, but it's sold out.

Keep checking often.

I am new to Carnival - could someone please tell me what FTTF is and what the benefits are? Thanks!

Faster to the fun-

Gets you a priority boarding queue behind diamond and platinum passengers, gets you priority line for exiting the ship in ports that you have to tender, gets you a special guest services line on board the ship and guarantees your room will be ready when you first board so you can get on the boat, drop off your bags in your room and start drinking.

It was sold out on our cruise when I first checked but some became available a few weeks ago and I grabbed one.

Sadly it does not make the wait for the cruise go by any faster. :D

I just learned of an additional benefit with Fater to the Fun(FTTF)- priority dining reservation times (not for your time dining but the main early or late settings.)

Helpful as part of family waitlistefd for selected dining time. Now with FTTF for them, may help them get same time as us. We are confirmed having platinum status- something I never knew was dining priority existed.

Here is a Carnival link explaining current benefits:

http://www.carnival.com/shore-excursions/seattle-wa/faster-to-the-fun-169024#

On our last 2 sailings, FTTF was sold out at the time of sailing for both cruises. At around 60 days (give or take 5 days) it opened up. Like others have said though, checking multiple times a day until it pops up is the best way to be able to get it, should they come available.

For our cruise on 07/31/16 on the Pride it was showing as sold out. I've been checking multiple times a day and yesterday it was back on sale (53 days proir to sailing) I posted a thread in case anyone else was wanting to buy it and another person replied that FTTF had also opened up for their cruise on the Breeze for the same date. Keep checking and hopefully your persistence will pay off too.

Both cruises we have booked the FTTF was sold out but I kept checking and found one available and grabbed it. Both times I have checked around 7am eastern and they were available. They release a few as more people book I suppose. Booked second cruise yesterday and the agent said none were available... got to my desk this morning and checked and BAM.. grabbed it.

I wish there was a way to set an alert!

FTTF is not even listed as an excursion option on our August 2016 Journeys cruise. I think there are a great deal of platinum people on board and therefore less FTTFs were offered. Anybody have it reappear after it was excluded on the excursions list?

As people have said, check often. We had it for 2 cabins on last cruise and was then sold out when we added another 2 cabins. Was able to snag it for them when it came up (they released 15 more) about 3 months out.

FTTF is not even listed as an excursion option on our August 2016 Journeys cruise. I think there are a great deal of platinum people on board and therefore less FTTFs were offered. Anybody have it reappear after it was excluded on the excursions list?

Yes, when I booked our July Conquest cruise in March FTTF was available but I wasn't sure I wanted it. A few weeks later I decided I did but then it was sold out. I checked several times a day for a couple weeks and one morning it opened back up and I snagged it for us. I checked again a few hours later and they were sold out once more. I haven't looked since then to see if it opened back up. But if I needed one I would keep checking.

edited to add: Hey, I just looked and it's back on with "Limited Availability" for July 23rd Conquest. Get 'em while they're hot!

Edited by originalgeek

I think that they sell a lot more of these than they let on. I think they create a temporary limited supply to increase demand. I do not buy the argument that sales are related to the number of P&D's because my cousin was on a Journeys cruise with over 800 P&D's, and they were still selling them a week before the cruise.

If you look at the above posts, very few people did not eventually get them - almost all of them were able to "snag" one. The key, apparently, is to be persistent and KEEP CHECKING!

• 2 weeks later...

I was able to book it about 3-weeks out from my cruise.

I find a lot of things sell out and then come back. When we booked, balcony rooms were sold out,but then 2 or 3 days later one opened up and we were luckily able to upgrade.

We had it on our only previous cruise and felt it was worth the money. We are sailing again in October and trying to get it again, out of Galveston, but it's sold out.

I just purchased mine for our cruise that's in 23 days. I checked the website a few times a day and ended up getting it on Tuesday morning. I was looking on my phone and bought it. I went to my computer to look immediately after and it was sold out. I suggest looking everyday b

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk