Adventure of the Seas - June 11, 2016

In approximately 8 hours, I will be leaving to San Juan, Puerto to begin my vacation and board the AOS on Saturday. This is my first Royal cruise and I'm extremely excited. 28 family and friends in my group celebrating anniversaries, birthday's, two high school graduates (both with D1 college scholarships for Women's basketball) and two college graduates. We are looking forward to a big celebration and enjoying the Adventure of the Seas, and checking out what Royal has to offer. I want to also thank those that took the time to respond to my questions regarding the AOS. I feel like I can actually walk on the ship and know my way around like a pro. :D

I hope to share a review when I return. Bon Voyage to those that are sailing this weekend as well!!! :cool:

I'm so excited for you guys!!!! You will have SUCH a great time!! Just did our first B2B in this past January on AOS and it was the most amazing vacation ever!!! We've decided to do it again next January! We love Adventure of the Seas and you will too. Can't wait to hear about your experiences and how you liked it!! Have a GREAT time!!!!! :D:)

We are on the AOS 2 weeks after you. Have a great cruise!! If possible, would love to get the daily menus in order to help with some planning. If you could help by taking pictures and posting when you get back, I would appreciate it :D