Davina and tv's

tlbibb

Hello all,

Anyone able to plug in a streaming device like an apple tv,roku or an hdmi from let's say a macbook to watch personal videos. Just curious if they lock down their tv's or not.

Hello all,

Anyone able to plug in a streaming device like an apple tv,roku or an hdmi from let's say a macbook to watch personal videos. Just curious if they lock down their tv's or not.

they did have hdmi output on there samsung tv, remote didn't work very good on selecting onboard services only changing channels, i think you wouldn't have a problem watching video from the tv, BTW i had to turn off the tv on the front of the tv, the remote could'nt turn it off.

BTW i had to turn off the tv on the front of the tv, the remote could'nt turn it off.

I thought I was the only one with that problem. It took us a while to figure out the TV and what can be accessed on it, including our shipboard account. The remote was not very user friendly

Edited by Tapi

Hello all,

All of the tv's are locked in hospitality mode. You would need to have a factory remote control and the password to get into the hospitality menu to unlock the inputs.

Mikesa1721- Thanks for the update. I know sometimes it's hit or miss. Was really hoping to hook my macbook up for those quiet moments in the room. Maybe I should take my samsung remote and hdmi cable just in case.

Mikesa1721- Thanks for the update. I know sometimes it's hit or miss. Was really hoping to hook my macbook up for those quiet moments in the room. Maybe I should take my samsung remote and hdmi cable just in case.

You can try,,,there's always a chance the inputs may be unlocked,,,

• 10 months later...

Maybe it depends on your room...we had an inside room and there was not an HDMI port (and no problem turning off and on with remote). We always bring a converter that allows our phones to plug into the TV via an HDMI port and then we can play movies and shows from our phone. I searched every inch of that TV and there was not an HDMI port.