NOLA and F2F

brooklynfc

F2F is showing up for me to book for my NOLA Dream cruise next year, but it shows check in as 12-1. My cruise documents allowed me to pick 10-10:30 check in time. I'm assuming the F2F time is just a suggestion and you can arrive when you wish with its purchase.

Correct, with F2F, you can show up anytime. Only the weddings, Diamonds, Platinums and (suite holders???) are in front of you.

Thank you! I thought so, but they do make it confusing when they put the time on there.

On our last cruise out of NOLA (February) the "gate keepers" kept checking our boarding time, not our FTTF. If I remember correctly, staggered check in had just started there, so they were fairly new in the process. Luckily, I had picked 10-1030 boarding so there wasn't an issue. If, for some reason, it is an issue, be sure to show them your FTTF! I will be going again in about 3 weeks and will see how its working now.

I love FTTF. While its nice to get on earlier, I get it mainly for getting access to our cabin earlier so we can drop off our carry-ons and I have enjoying not having to wait in a mile long line at Guest Services the few times I needed help.

On our last cruise out of NOLA (February) the "gate keepers" kept checking our boarding time, not our FTTF. If I remember correctly, staggered check in had just started there, so they were fairly new in the process. Luckily, I had picked 10-1030 boarding so there wasn't an issue. If, for some reason, it is an issue, be sure to show them your FTTF! I will be going again in about 3 weeks and will see how its working now.

I love FTTF. While its nice to get on earlier, I get it mainly for getting access to our cabin earlier so we can drop off our carry-ons and I have enjoying not having to wait in a mile long line at Guest Services the few times I needed help.

Good to know. I did pick a 10-10:30 boarding time on my documents so I guess I can fall back on that. But having F2F won't change that boarding time in you documents, will it?