Kusadasi questions - Adaland, currency, light lunch...

For our day in Kusadasi on our Brilliance sailing later this June, we've booked a taxi service to take us first to Ephesus, then to Adaland water park and back to the port at the end of the day.

At what time would you suggest we should arrange for the driver to meet us near the port, when the ship is scheduled to arrive at 8am?

It seems that euros are accepted in most places around Kusadasi? According to my research, in Adaland there is a 5tl deposit for the money card that you load money to, to be used inside the park instead of cash. Can this deposit (and the money you load to it) be in euros? If you get it back at the end of the day, will it be in tl?

If we don't plan to eat anything inside the park (according to reviews the food is bad quality), do we actually need to spend money on anything inside? Is there a charge for the lockers in the changing rooms (that you would need to pay with the moneycard)? We don't want to take part in any extra activities like rafting etc., we just wanna swim, relax in the sun and enjoy the more relaxing water slides :).

We'd really appreciate the input of anyone who's been to Adaland recently! Any tips?

Where would you recommend to grab a bite to eat between Ephesus and Adaland? Is there anything around the south entrance of Ephesus or near Adaland?

We'll be embarking Brilliance on 19 June in Barcelona! Can't wait!

I can not answer your more specific questions, but I can help with the first one.

If this is not your first stop in Turkey, you will be able to leave your ship earlier than if this is your first stop in Turkey. I was on a ship with 1600 people last month and I walked off the ship 15 minutes after we docked. And I was on a private tour.

I hope you have an excellent guide book for Ephesus. I was so happy we had a guide. Be sure to visit the Terrace Houses, too.

Istanbul was our first stop in Turkey. We cleared and were on our ship excursion within two hours of docking. Again there were 1600 of us, if that helps.

Istanbul might have more resources available for a quicker clearance process, but I was impressed with how organized and orderly the cruise terminal area of Kusadasi was. Good luck, and enjoy your visit!