Just off Divina today.

noleswin

A few notes and I will do a review soon.

First time on MSC

Shows in theater

Buffet food

Room had ocean view

Social media pricing

Dislike

Ship seems chopped up. No open plan like promenade with Windows.

Dinner in dining room.

Galaxy is way overated. Kids actually running through dining area during my 830 seating. Which we were the only ones in the restaurant. Very odd.

Steak house is like a diner. Very casual.

Service in sports bar.

Like the price of the drink coupons.

Dislike that they are coupons. My fault but lost a book witb 6 in it by pulling my phone out of my pocket. Then the next morning lost a book with 16 the same way.

No way to track or reissue even though they are numbered they don't use them. The card system is so much better and efficient. They run the card snyway then staple tickets to receipt

You can thank social media for losing your coupons. I guess people can't leave there phones alone in the room. You are on vacation.

What a load of rubbish. Just because you don't want to use technology on holiday doesn't mean others don't enjoy doing so.

It was an accident, and could have happened to anyone removing their Sea Pass or any other item from a pocket.

A few notes and I will do a review soon.

First time on MSC

Shows in theater

Buffet food

Room had ocean view

Social media pricing

Dislike

Ship seems chopped up. No open plan like promenade with Windows.

Dinner in dining room.

Galaxy is way overated. Kids actually running through dining area during my 830 seating. Which we were the only ones in the restaurant. Very odd.

Steak house is like a diner. Very casual.

Service in sports bar.

Funny how different people are. I just got off too. Loved it! Drink prices are low I thought. When you signed for your drinks with the coupons no place for tips like the other lines. Staff in dining room were super both for dinner and lunch. Food was different but good. Smaller portions which I liked. I used the buffet once only because the people were rude, not the staff. The entertainment was amazing!!!! The best of any line I have been on. We went to the piano bar one night before the show and ordered one drink. The next night we went in and the waiter remembered us and brought us the same drinks from the night before! Of course the kids were not the greatest and the pools were so busy! But get your towel on your pool chair early!

The entertainment was amazing!!!! The best of any line I have been on!

I'm torn about the entertainment. We went to see Witches of Paris and found the various acts very entertaining and professional. Definitely above what we've seen on other cruise lines. BUT then we went to see Treasure Island and they had the same exact acts but now in pirate costumes. And then we went to see The Mask and.....surprise once again the same acts but in different costumes. Even on the kids Talent Show they had the same exact acts again. Even my 6 year old said "again???" Haha.

So great talent, but too much repetition in my opinion. If I'd only gone to one or two shows it would've been fine, but for those who go to shows every night, not so much.

Edited by Tapi

Funny how different people are. I just got off too. Loved it! Drink prices are low I thought. When you signed for your drinks with the coupons no place for tips like the other lines. Staff in dining room were super both for dinner and lunch. Food was different but good. Smaller portions which I liked. I used the buffet once only because the people were rude, not the staff. The entertainment was amazing!!!! The best of any line I have been on. We went to the piano bar one night before the show and ordered one drink. The next night we went in and the waiter remembered us and brought us the same drinks from the night before! Of course the kids were not the greatest and the pools were so busy! But get your towel on your pool chair early!

Not so different really other than main dining room. Our experience wasnt bad. Just was not that good. Could have been our area. We had early seating upper and most in our section didn't seem to attend?? We went 4 nights and 3 nights specialty restaurants. Never had buffet for dinner.

Buffet food was great.... but you had to work to get it. If you aren't patient it could be in trouble. Lol

You can thank social media for losing your coupons. I guess people can't leave there phones alone in the room. You are on vacation.

I actually always keep my phone for clock and pics. The social media was mainly to keep in contact with my 2 kids. I have a 15 year old son who had a busy schedule this past week and my 23 year old son was staying with him but works full time. Just needed ability to keep in touch.

But without phone i would not have lost them. But how hard could it be to load 18 drinks to a card?? They loaded specialty restaurants on it.