Free at Sea Promotion - How Often?

Hi All,

I tried searching for something regarding the frequency that this promo is offered but couldn't find a specific thread. My wife and I booked our first cruise aboard the Epic on 12/3 and opted for the UBP with the current Free at Sea promo. I'm considering booking a second cruise in December 2017 to make sure we get the UBP again. However, does Norwegian keep throwing out variations of this current promo that would allow me to wait until closer or should I just throw down the deposit today to lock ourselves in and then cancel if something better comes along?

Long post, but thanks for the help.

Tldr; How often does Norwegian run the Free at Sea promo - once a year or year round kind of thing?

Thanks for the insight!

B

A version of the UBP has been running now for over a year. That said it is a promotion and could go away at any time. If you know the cruise you want to take and like the current promos I would book now. As you said, you can always cancel and re-book later if you choose. JMHO

Welcome to Cruise Critic!

Edited by vicocala

Free at Sea has been running continuously since late December 2014 (last year it was called "Freestyle Choice"). The details change every few weeks. The UBP has almost always been one of the choices offered, but often the lowest cabin categories (insides/studios) have been excluded.

As vicocala suggested, there's really no reason not to book now, and keep an eye out for a better deal later. Unless you prefer to wait and book last-minute.

Free at Sea has been running continuously since late December 2014 (last year it was called "Freestyle Choice"). The details change every few weeks. The UBP has almost always been one of the choices offered, but often the lowest cabin categories (insides/studios) have been excluded.

As vicocala suggested, there's really no reason not to book now, and keep an eye out for a better deal later. Unless you prefer to wait and book last-minute.

Book it now and don't chance it being canceled. Right now they are offering two promos for ocean view. That wasn't the case last promo