Pregnancy Announcement

silverbird

On April 13 (two months ago) Emiliebee posted a request on this board for suggestions to announce her pregnancy on her upcoming cruise. Several ideas were posted, some of which were very clever. As indicated in her original post, the cruise has come and gone.

Curious minds want to know. What did you do? Was the announcement a true surprise? Please let us know the outcome!!

Thank you, SilverBird

Well, it is very possible that the poster is busy with her job, life or pregnancy. That she hasn't hung out on CC just in case someone asks her for an update. I mean it has only been a little over a day and during the work week.

Granted she may never come back but to say it is sad she hasn't answered your post is kind of a quick response. I agree it would have been nice to hear the answer though.

I did not mean to imply that I was finding fault with the OP when I said I was "sad". Right now I am disappointed (sad) that we may never know what happened. I was/am just curious.

SilverBird

Bringing up that it would be nice to know what happens was a great thread. We often never find out "the rest of the story". Posting the very next day that you were sad we wouldn't know the answer is what most of us are responding to. Despite the fact that there are many people that are addicted to CC, believe it or not, there are some that have kicked the habit and actually have a life outside of this website. I know, I know, but it's true.