Just got off Dream yesterday, 6/12....questions?

rangerdog

No ports were cut short. What problems??

A few weeks ago there were reports that stops in Cozumel and or Grand cayman were cut short due to propulsion problems. I am glad to hear that is not the case, since we will be boarding on Sunday!

Lunch available on Embarkation Day in dining room?

What movies were playing?

Any entertainment you particularly recommend?

No dining room lunch on Embarkation day.

Dive-in movies on Lido deck: "Kung Fu Panda 3", "Zootopia", "Deadpool", "Avengers-Age of Ultron", "Jurassic World", "Star Wars-the Force Awakens", "Spectre", "Cinderella", "Pitch Perfect 2", "The Intern", "Daddy's Home"

Absolutely MUST HEAR the Blackjack band in the Ocean Plaza midship!!!! The best entertainment band I've heard on all 18 of my cruises!!

How was staggered check in and how does it affect embarkation? Did you enjoy the American Table Menu? Did you have YTD and if so was there any significant wait? How many in your party? What ports did you sail into and what order?

Staggered check in seemed to work well, but since we were Platinum, we were the first group, so I couldn't tell much from the staggered check in lines.

YES, the American table menu seemed pretty much like the older ones. Just a few things not offered anymore, and a few new things, but the MDR food was EXCELLENT!!

There were 4 of us sailing together.

We visited Honduras, Belize and then Cozumel.

Hello,

I will be taking my first 7 day cruise in January on the Dream. How many elegant/formal nights are there? Also what days do they fall on?

Looking to renew my wedding vows and I want to determine what nights would be formal nights.

Thanks

Since the dream is going into dry dock next year does anyone know what it's getting

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I a, also interested in whether you learned of any changes that maygo into effect after dry dock? I am also curious about what shows and entertainment will be offered. Thanks for answering our questions

What excursions (if any) did you do at Honduras, Belize and Cozumel?

Also wondering when the Dream is going to drydock? We are possibly looking at March and May dates in 2017.

The Carnival Dream will be sent to dry-dock 1/29/17 - 2/11/17

Hello,

I will be taking my first 7 day cruise in January on the Dream. How many elegant/formal nights are there? Also what days do they fall on?

Looking to renew my wedding vows and I want to determine what nights would be formal nights.

Thanks

Formal nights were Monday (first sea day) and Friday (Cozumel day)

What excursions (if any) did you do at Honduras, Belize and Cozumel?

Also wondering when the Dream is going to drydock? We are possibly looking at March and May dates in 2017.

After 18 cruises, we did no excursions this time. I was hearing from the onboard staff that they THINK drydock is in January or early February.

No dining room lunch on Embarkation day.

Dive-in movies on Lido deck: "Kung Fu Panda 3", "Zootopia", "Deadpool", "Avengers-Age of Ultron", "Jurassic World", "Star Wars-the Force Awakens", "Spectre", "Cinderella", "Pitch Perfect 2", "The Intern", "Daddy's Home"

Absolutely MUST HEAR the Blackjack band in the Ocean Plaza midship!!!! The best entertainment band I've heard on all 18 of my cruises!!

I'm surprised to see that they showed "Deadpool" as it is an R rated movie. Was it an edited version? What time was it shown?

I'm surprised to see that they showed "Deadpool" as it is an R rated movie. Was it an edited version? What time was it shown?

It was shown at midnight. I didn't watch it but the Carnival Fun Times does not mention that it was an edited version.

A few weeks ago there were reports that stops in Cozumel and or Grand cayman were cut short due to propulsion problems. I am glad to hear that is not the case, since we will be boarding on Sunday!

Poohbear, we will also be getting on this Sunday My wife and I and our 13 y/o son. Coming from Indianapolis. Have a great Cruise, we will !!