Just got off Dream yesterday, 6/12....questions?

rangerdog

Does the Dream use the HUB yet? I sail in July, but wanted to know.

We really like it for not carry around the Fun Times.

Thanks

MW

No HUB yet :/ I had to tear off the Fun Times schedule and carry it with me :/

Did you watch any Dive In Movies?

What are the crowds like? How's the sound? Can you actually concentrate on the movie, or to much distractions going on around deck?

We TRIED watching "Pitch Perfect" but all the teenagers and noise from the pool made it impossible for us "over 50" to concentrate, lol

The propulsion problem will not be fixed until the drydock next year so all of the cruise stops to Cozumel will be shortened.

I agree with Rocky Top, we just got off the Dream. No port delays or changes at all. We were cruising very fast at times.

I agree with Rocky Top, we just got off the Dream. No port delays or changes at all. We were cruising very fast at times.

They got you to Coz early but left an hour earlier than normal. Originally schedule was Coz to 6.

The capt was the one who told us no repair until next drydock.

Did you watch any Dive In Movies?

What are the crowds like? How's the sound? Can you actually concentrate on the movie, or to much distractions going on around deck?

I watched a dive in movie last year on the Splendor and it was great! They had all the lounge chairs set up and had popcorn! People had pillows and blankets and the sound was loud enough that there weren't any distractions. :)

How smooth was disembarking? We sail the Dream soon and trying to guess the earliest flight we could make.

Thankya for a reply!

It was the most organized of ANY ports!!! We are Platinum and we were taken off at 7:45am, got our luggage, got through customs and was IN OUR CAR at 7:59.....14 minutes total!! WOW!!!

It was the most organized of ANY ports!!! We are Platinum and we were taken off at 7:45am, got our luggage, got through customs and was IN OUR CAR at 7:59.....14 minutes total!! WOW!!!

That's amazing! OMG.

Changes our idea of flight times and such... hmmm....

THANKYA!

I have a question! A friend just came back from another Carnival cruise and she said that beach towels are provided? Do you also get bathrobes?

Packing to drive to New Orleans Saturday and can't wait!!

2 beach towels are provided in your cabin, but you have to make sure they are back in your room on the last day or you will be charged for them. Bathrobes are only in suites now. However, you can ask your cabin steward and if they have any additional, they'll let you use one for the cruise.

Be careful. 6 hour cruise back up the Mississippi and bad weather often plays havoc with getting back into port.

Michah's GD,

That's the biggest worry. Karen is all "let's book as early as possible" and I'm "let's take a flight about 3 or later just in case".