Intercruises getting on in Bradford

Luvs2Crooze

Hi

For the next cruise that we are going on happens to be Boat Show weekend.

Normally would book hotel night before but since found out parking will not be available for the night. Never booked the coach before.

We have been offered free coach travel with Intercruises from Bradford West Yorkshire. Unfortunately we have read a lot of negative comments. I.e.

You get on a mini bus then you transfer to another coach in Leeds, then another in Leicester. I have asked them via email who have yet to answer.

Has anyone experienced it recently.

It make no sense to us as we live in Halifax they both are about the same distance and could not be bothered with all the changes.

I know Eavesway has a direct service.

Hayley

Is it just the parking the night before that's the problem? If so maybe somewhere like the Potters Heron in Romsey would be a good place? I've never stayed there but I've often thought we might especially as it's so close to the Mandarin Chef restaurant. Have you thought of a half way stop the night before?

We recently stayed at the Hilton Ageas Bowl Southampton. A lovely hotel right off the Motorway and about 20 mins (on quiet roads) to the port. Loads of parking. They also offer cruise parking. It's available before your cruise ( I know as we are cruising during the boat show) and isn't the cheapest at around £110 through online comparison sites but the hotel is brand new, very spacious rooms and if you take the breakfast option that is exceptional.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi all, thank you for the responses. We are thinking of booking Eavesway lots of positive reviews. We have got a room booked at the Holiday Inn it has only been recently advised of the parking issue. We have also stayed at the premier inn before and parked the night at the shopping / Ikea car park but have never trusted it overnight.

Hayley