Entertainment and Shows on Star?

tinybiny

I know it is kind of a generic question, but how are the shows and entertainment on the Star? I'll be trying my first Princess cruise next year. My previous cruises have all been on DCL and I have found that I actually get bored easily on the ship.

I know it is kind of a generic question, but how are the shows and entertainment on the Star? I'll be trying my first Princess cruise next year. My previous cruises have all been on DCL and I have found that I actually get bored easily on the ship.

Where are you cruising? How many days?

In general you will have production shows and guest entertainers in the Princess Theater. Entertainers may be comedians, singers, musicians, magic things. With production shows there may be two or three performances in one night. Guest entertainers normally only put on two shows in one night. There can also be entertainers performing in the Vista Lounge at times that overlap the Princess Theater shows. You can see two shows in one night, but most passengers select one or the other. If you are going to Hawaii then there will be Hawaiian themed activities. Every night there will be live music and dancing in the Piazza, Wheelhouse Bar, Explorer's Lounge, and sometimes in the Vista Lounge. Cruise Director activities include things like the marriage game, theme nights, trivia games, karaoke, lier's game, deck parties in warm weather, Captain's Party (free drinks), maybe The Voice and more.

As it always is some entertainers are good, some not so good. Production Shows are a collection songs with dance and nice costumes centered around a central theme. They are not Broadway musicals.

Edited by sknight