Disney Dream Bahamian 4 nights or 3 nights???

selkbowl

We are looking at going on our first Disney Cruise in October of 2017 and are wondering if the 4 night is worth the extra money? I believe the only difference is the extra day at sea. I have heard that some things are closed for part of the last day for cleaning and to get ready for the next cruise. We are going to do a day or two at the parks so if we only do the 3 night this would give us another day for the parks. Thank You!!

Edited by selkbowl

If the parks are your main reason for going...simply stick to the parks! You can't see all of the parks in 2 days...no way!

You really need about 10 days to hit every park and thoroughly enjoy them! I don't think a 3 nighter is worth the effort!

Edited by cb at sea

10 days of parks would break the bank. I've never spent 10 days in Orlando. That's just me. It sounds from what the OP posted that she would like to spend more days in Orlando and I agree with that. I've done the 3- night Disney cruise out of Cape Canaveral and it was fun and worth doing. 3 nights was plenty for me (but I'm not a diehard Disney fan, nor do I love being on a child centric ship- which Disney is). So I think you should plan to spend a few nights in Disney and 3 nights on the cruise. I think it will be a fun time for your family.

Thanks. We are looking to do a 7 or 8 day vacation. We were at Disney in December last year and spent 4 days at the parks. The kids really want to go on a Disney cruise but they also loved the parks so trying to figure out if 1 more day at sea is worth the extra money or if the 3 night would be fine and then an extra day at the parks. We want to make sure we have time to do most things on the ship and not miss anything.

Edited by selkbowl

10 days of parks would break the bank. I've never spent 10 days in Orlando. That's just me. It sounds from what the OP posted that she would like to spend more days in Orlando and I agree with that. I've done the 3- night Disney cruise out of Cape Canaveral and it was fun and worth doing. 3 nights was plenty for me (but I'm not a diehard Disney fan, nor do I love being on a child centric ship- which Disney is). So I think you should plan to spend a few nights in Disney and 3 nights on the cruise. I think it will be a fun time for your family.

After the first few days, each day added onto the park ticket amounts to only about $10 a day - WDW is one of those places where it makes financial sense to take a long trip. There are so many inexpensive hotels there, too.