Does anyone know...

A friend just came home and didn't tell me all of the shows but said something about a burlesque show that was amazing. Wonder if its on all ships...

not on all ships. I think Triumph might be the only one now. That was a late night show on the same night the magician had his show in the theater.

The 2 production shows on Triumph in the past have been Wonderful World & The Big Easy. Both are incredible shows! I read somewhere recently that they still have those shows, but I'm not sure for how much longer. Carnival is in the process of getting rid of these great shows. They are long gone from most of their ships already.

So if they have The Big Easy show..we've seen that before. We've sailed on the Triumph before, when it was out of Galveston and that was the SAME show they'd had for the previous two years we'd sailed on them.

Although I liked the burlesque show (I think it was called A Kiss Goodnight or something)I really disliked the magician. Ugh. I just..he just wasn't my style.

I was actually kinda hoping they'd switched to Playlist Productions at this point as we really enjoyed those much more when we were on a ship that had them.

All ships will have production shows....lots of music, lights, costumes. If you like that sort of thing...enjoy! Then, they will have some "guest" entertainers....comedians, singers, jugglers, magic acts...etc....it varies from cruise to cruise. Simply look at your daily newsletter and if that night's show strikes your fancy...go to it!