Enchantment suite perks

I had the royal suite on the enchantment a couple weeks ago.. The concierge had made arrangements for me to have breakfast in chops. There were about 6 tables of people in there (appx)

I don't know if it is only for Royal suite and owners suite, or if they also offered it to grand suites.

I believe the hours were from 8 am to 9:30am or something like that

I only at in their one morning

I am presently on the Enchantment looking out at Key West from the balcony of our Royal suite. We have had breakfast in Chops every morning. The service and food has been wonderful. Also, the concierge Alan has been absolutely the best concierge that we have ever experienced. Enjoy your cruise.

I am presently on the Enchantment looking out at Key West from the balcony of our Royal suite. We have had breakfast in Chops every morning. The service and food has been wonderful. Also, the concierge Alan has been absolutely the best concierge that we have ever experienced. Enjoy your cruise.

Alan was my guy as well a couple weeks ago.and agreed he was amazing

Unfortunately he is leaving for vacation and will not be there when I return on mid july

We ate in Chops for breakfast each day on enchantment last week - Grand Suite guests. And agree, Alan is awesome. He's really, really ready to take a vacation though as he's well past his contract time.

Alan was my guy as well a couple weeks ago.and agreed he was amazing

Unfortunately he is leaving for vacation and will not be there when I return on mid july

I agree, Alan is the best concierge we have ever had. I wish he was going to be there when we sail in August!

Thanks to everyone that replied. We will be in an Owner's Suite for 3 consecutive cruises and love having breakfast in Chops! This will be our first time on Enchantment.

Can anyone currently onboard ask Alan if he'll still be Concierge in July or who's taking his place? We liked very much having him as concierge on previous sailings. Going on 7/22 in Royal suite....thx!

Mark

Edited by txcowboy10

Question: were you provided any champagne in RS first day? Thx

Mark

Can anyone currently onboard ask Alan if he'll still be Concierge in July or who's taking his place? We liked very much having him as concierge on previous sailings. Going on 7/22 in Royal suite....thx!

Mark

Just emailed Alan after reading this thread as we will be back on board tomorrow. He was supposed to have left prior to our return to Enchantment. He said he extended his contract a little longer. Can't wait to see him tomorrow. He is a great Concierge!!! :D Will find out and post by Monday if he will still be there on the 22nd.

Just emailed Alan after reading this thread as we will be back on board tomorrow. He was supposed to have left prior to our return to Enchantment. He said he extended his contract a little longer. Can't wait to see him tomorrow. He is a great Concierge!!! :D Will find out and post by Monday if he will still be there on the 22nd.

GREAT....thx very much! Y'all have a great cruise too!

Mark

Mark

According to what he knows now, he will be back August 8th.

Glad you are enjoying your cruise Paul. Have a piece of key lime pie for me!

going in the enchantment in july can't wait.

hope the rest of your cruise is great.

Whether you go to Chops for breakfast or dinner, be sure to ask for Teresa to take care of you when there. She's absolutely fantastic! Tell her I said to ask for her (my name is Susan, she'll know). Suite guests also debark from Chops & Concierge takes you down. Felix (now on Indy) was our Concierge & between he & Teresa, they really made our Christmas cruise on Enchantment special! Unfortunately, she's on vacation now but may be back by mid July.

Edited by fonekween

Cat Girl beat me to it. He will be there for your cruise and will be back on Aug 8th. :)

I'm confused...my cruise is 7/22 so it looks like there will be another concierge on EOS while he's on vacation until he's back August 8th...correct? Anyone know who's filling in on his vacation?

Mark

Edited by txcowboy10