Tipping in Adventure Ocean ?

We are on Anthem next week, 5 night. 3 grandkids in 3 separate groups of Adventure Ocean. (Never had any kids with us before on our cruises). Is tipping the norm or the exception? If yes, how would we decide how much to tip? Is it shared or would we tip each group separately? TIA

As these employees are generally better paid and not part of what is considered "the tipped" pool, tips are not required for these employees. However, when my children were still attending, they would go on about a particular employee(s). I did tip a small amount at the end of the week.

One time I gave the person at the desk extra and asked her to put it in a "recreation fund".

When my kids were in the kids clubs, I always tipped at the end of the cruise. It should be based on their experience and how much you utilized the service. There is no one answer. IIRC, my youngest is 14 now, I tipped between $50-$100, but my child LOVED it, and spend a lot of time there. When we would go to pick him up, he would beg to stay.