Diet Tonic

sabrefan

Crew News or anyone else in the know.. :):)

Now that we know that HAL has diet tonic I may not have to take more than a a couple of bottles with me as I drink it every night without liquor..

But, we talked about taking some wine & paying the corkage fee...Now however, our Friends, who will be cruising with us, last night asked about HAL's wine packages.. Do you by any chance have the lists of wine packages & also the list of bottles of liquor for this year? I really like sweet wine like Mobic & wonder if it's on the list..

If so would you be kind enough to post them..

Thanks in advance

Edited by serendipity1499

Crew News or anyone else in the know.. :):)

Now that we know that HAL has diet tonic I may not have to take more than a a couple of bottles with me as I drink it every night without liquor..

But, we talked about taking some wine & paying the corkage fee...Now however, our Friends, who will be cruising with us, last night asked about HAL's wine packages.. Do you by any chance have the lists of wine packages & also the list of bottles of liquor for this year? I really like sweet wine like Mobic & wonder if it's on the list..

If so would you be kind enough to post them..

Thanks in advance

As requested, here is a link to all of my beverage menus:

https://www.rogerjett-photography.com/specialty-2/hal-regular-and-specialty-restaurants/hal-beverage-menus/

Serendipity, If 'mobic' is Malbec, it's not always sweet. Sure that's it?

Hmmm. Mobic is an NSAID so maybe moscato? Or Marsala? Or some other yummy sweet m word...

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

OH My you are right..Mobic is a Medication.. No wonder the waitress looked at me like I was nuts last week..:eek:

I like a sweet red wine & can't remember the name..I think you are right Ken that it's Malbec, but have to ask my Friend what it was..It was sweet...She gave it to me twice already & I enjoyed it both times.. As you can see I really am not a wine drinker..DH will drink any wine

Serendipity,

When you ask, try Moscato then Malbec. It would surprise me if the sweet wine you liked was indeed Malbec. Let us know; I've had great Argentinian Malbec wines, and don't remember any that were sweet -- wonderful, but too dry to be sweet. Could well be wrong.

Yes, I'm thinking it was not Malbec. Love them, but they aren't sweet. At least, not the ones I've tried! I've never had a red moscato but I'm told they exist. It could also have been a rose of some sort though I can't think of any with a name like Malbec.

Where is POA1 when you need him?!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by chefestelle