BVE San Francisco

knotgillty

We will be doing the Bon Voyage Experience in San Francisco and I have a questions about parking. Where is the closest place to pier 27 in order to park for approximately 6 hours?

Thanks in advance.

Ace Parking 55 Francisco

Ace Parking 55 Francisco

Ditto. Get there early because it can fill up with people coming in to park their car for the cruise. Directly across from the entrance of 55 Francisco is another parking garage too. Might be $1 or $2 cheaper. Easy walk to the ship.

I recommend this website called "Spothero" which I use for other areas of San Francisco. You prebook it, prepay it and show up to a confirmed held spot. Look at the map and find what works for you?

.https://spothero.com/san-francisco/the-embarcadero-parking?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=keyword_%2Bembarcadero+%2Bparking%3A%3Amatchtype_b&utm_content=106729956275%3A%3Aadpos_1t1%3A%3Anetwork_g%3A%3Adevice_c%3A%3Ap_9032044%3A%3Ai_9031939&gclid=CPWgyqK3tc0CFYdlfgodHh8OlA&latitude=37.7992627&longitude=-122.3976732&start_date=06-19-2016&start_time=0600PM&end_date=06-19-2016&end_time=0900PM