Bathrobes & drink coupons

Travel57

I booked an inside cabin with the fantastica experience sailing August of 2016. Will I get the coupon book for drinks and will I have a bathrobe in my cabin?

You will only get a Bathrobe if you are a BLACK CARD holder as they come with the Aurea and YC experiences , not Bella or Fantastica.

Whether you get a book of vouchers for drinks in your cabin depends on what promotion, if any, you booked.

Pete

You will only get a Bathrobe if you are a BLACK CARD holder as they come with the Aurea and YC experiences , not Bella or Fantastica.

Whether you get a book of vouchers for drinks in your cabin depends on what promotion, if any, you booked.

Pete

In the U.S.,,Fantastica Experience bookings will receive a 12 drink voucher booklet,,but that doesn't begin until the summer of 2017:

*****The Fantastica Drink Package is available starting from Summer 2017. It consist of 12 beverage vouchers in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol.

In the U.S.,,Fantastica Experience bookings will receive a 12 drink voucher booklet,,but that doesn't begin until the summer of 2017:

*****The Fantastica Drink Package is available starting from Summer 2017. It consist of 12 beverage vouchers in bars, restaurants and buffet and includes wines by the glass, beers, non-premium spirits and cocktails, soft drinks, mineral water and hot drinks. Child version without alcohol.

I wonder if they will stretch this out to UK sailings.

I booked an inside cabin with the fantastica experience sailing August of 2016. Will I get the coupon book for drinks and will I have a bathrobe in my cabin?

That free drink promotion starts with sailings April 2017

May I ask where you saw the drink package began in April? We are booked for April 2017, but when I was booking the note for the drink package said it began in "summer" 2017, no month specific.

Yes ,its starts in April. I checked for my May cruise.

I still can only find references to summer 2017, so maybe I'll call to ask if it begins with our cruise. It will likely start the week after our April cruise. :)

ETA: I just got off of the phone with MSC and they confirmed that drink coupons will be brought back to the Fantastica package in April of 2017. Sweet! This cruise keeps getting cheaper and cheaper.

Edited by travelhound

Is this 12 vouchers per person or per cabin?

From what I read it said 12 per person. I'm wondering who tipping works for them when they are included in a package? I know if you buy a voucher package they add tip to the cost. If they're part of your package, do we assume tipping is included, do they swipe your card and add it or should we be prepared with cash?