Brewery Tour on Vista

sunlite

You sign up in the Red Frog Pub. They only have them on Sea Days, so that meant only one day for my cruise. I think they did 3 or 4 tours that day. Each tour is limited to 12 people, so I would recommend signing up early in the cruise.. Colin, the Brew Master, was a great guy and very personable. They divided us into two table of six. Each table received a full pitcher of each type of beer they were brewing, for tasting. They were very generous with the beer! It was a great tour and I would do it again.

We had more people than that (did it on the first day it was offered on the Inaugural sailing) so our pitchers didn't go quite so far. It was still enough beer for me, for the price. Enjoyed it and would do it again, probably.

I have details in my review thread.

Yes, I did early, as I asked about tours when we were there after the lifeboat muster on embarkation day.

A friend checked last night, and there were only a few spots left. They went fast, once word spread of the tours.

The brewery tour was just short of amazing...

Colin, the brewmaster, was great!

Answered a ton of questions & gave a very informative tour/discussion/class on what was going on in the Vista brewery & the 1st cruise ship brewery that will be based out of North America.

There were 12 in our group, that they split up in 2 tables. Each table shared a pitcher of the 4 beers...

Thirsty Frog Red

Caribbean Wheat

Jave Stout

Port Hoppin IPA

(The table next to us barely touched their pitchers, and Colin was more than happy to let our table kill them 👍😁🍺)

IF you like good beer, this is a great way to spend an hour - hour & a half, drinking good beer & talking with like passengers.

Well worth the $12.95.

Will post pics on insta-gram under seabeelarry asap!