Koningsdam---WiFi/Internet---connection easy?

Mountainduo

Is connection to the ship's WiFi, and thereafter getting onto the internet, proving smooth on the Koningsdam??

I'm asking because I saw a post several weeks ago reporting that one cruiser had a problem, I think it was specifically with a Windows laptop.

Anyone who's back from a recent cruise had any difficulties? I don't want to have to rely on my phone or the ship's computers.....

Thanks

I recall that thread. It was a Lenovo running Win10. The ship has been sailing three months, and that is the only report I have seen of anyone having trouble. I'd guess it was a settings problem with the one computer.

I was on the Christening Cruise in May and had no problems connecting to the ship's intranet or the internet thereafter. To use the ship's internet you had to connect to the ship's intranet first, as always.

The ship presents a variety of information on its intranet now, including access to your account and personal itinerary (your booked excursions, spa activities and dinner reservations) along with the ship's itinerary and excursions. I was able to use devices from my smartphone and a Fire tablet up to my W10Pro 2in1 laptop and never had an issue connecting. The intranet was free to use.

Internet speed left lots to be desired and was the typical price(y) structure.

Edited by 0bnxshs