Grand princess reviews

Fab5

I am thinking of taking my parents who are in their late 70's on the grand princess in sept on the New England/Canda trip. We are thinking of getting a mini suite , maybe the AE one. anyone who has been on this ship please give review of what you think and any reviews of mini suites also.

thanks,
Barb

Barb,

The Grand is a fine ship. There have been many reviews in the past week or two on the Grand and topics on the mini suites. Take a few minutes and browse through a few pages of posts and you'll find a wealth of info.

Scott

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Fab5:
I am thinking of taking my parents who are in their late 70's on the grand princess in sept on the New England/Canda trip. We are thinking of getting a mini suite , maybe the AE one. anyone who has been on this ship please give review of what you think and any reviews of mini suites also.

thanks,
Barb<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

The Grand is a wonderful ship, easy to get around, plenty of elevators, etc. Balcony rooms are plenty big for two so a mini-suite should be very nice and accomodating. Our ship was fully booked so we could not see any of the other type rooms.
Just remember you are in the Atlantic - can get a little rough out there some days.....

Grand Princess 4/4/04

[url="http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreview.cfm?EntryID=1072"]Here's a link to my review[/url] of our cruise to New England and Canada on the Golden Princess. It's the same itinerary that the Grand will be doing this fall.

We went on the Grand Princess last December. Since we had been on the Golden twice and the Star once, there weren't many surprises. It's still a beautiful ship. The entertainment was pretty good. The food is good. The pools are great, especially without many kids on board.

Archived