FTTF is this typical bags not in room?

may_bartram

You are supposed to have expedited bag delivery. When you got to the port the porters should have put the orange stickers on your luggage tags which indicate FTTF. Your cabin is guaranteed to be ready when you board. If your bags don't appear by muster time I would let guest services know so they will hopefully make some kind of adjustment for you. We always pack a bathing suit in our carry on bag just in case of this circumstance which I am sure you have already said to yourself. While you're waiting for your bags to arrive maybe you and the kids can play some mini golf! We are taking our second trip on the Pride in September. Hope you have a great cruise!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Anything needed immediately, cannot live without or expensive to replace should be carried on.

With priority baggage some have reported having their luggage greet than at the door and others saying it didn't get there until almost dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

FTTF means your cabin is ready. If you checked bags they will get there sooner than others but not as soon as you are in the cabin.

Thanks, the way people described it on here, I was under the impression the bags would be there. My bad.

Also no priority security check which was listed. Oh well, live and learn.

Different ports do things differently.

Did your bags get the Orange Priority sticker?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

They were loaded with all the other bags. I pointed it out to the porter but he didn't do anything special with them.

It was nice to be on the ship a bit early and avoid one of the cattle lines but that's about it. Next time I think I'll save the money and just arrive at the ship around 2 or 3.

My experience is I have my bags sometimes and sometimes I don't. They always arrive early though.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the responses. Poor DS is still waiting for one of his bags. The rest have trickled in slowly. The other two rooms in our party who did not purchase FTTF had their bags first

Edited by may_bartram

Had that happen on our last trip. We didn't get our bags until sail away. Looked like the entire corridor had received theirs (you obviously could see them outside the doors) and we were near the last. I had gone to GS earlier and they couldn't even show our bags had been brought aboard (about 3:00 PM) at 5 PM they told us they had been left at the wrong area. Anyway, I reminded them that priority baggage delivery was included in FTTF, we weren't getting what we paid for as we did not get priority check in either. GS credited our cabin for the full cost of the FTTF.

Had that happen on our last trip. We didn't get our bags until sail away. Looked like the entire corridor had received theirs (you obviously could see them outside the doors) and we were near the last. I had gone to GS earlier and they couldn't even show our bags had been brought aboard (about 3:00 PM) at 5 PM they told us they had been left at the wrong area. Anyway, I reminded them that priority baggage delivery was included in FTTF, we weren't getting what we paid for as we did not get priority check in either. GS credited our cabin for the full cost of the FTTF.

Live and learn....so next cruise, don't waste your money and don't get it

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Edited by First and Ten

And if it's past dinner and you still haven't received them, you may have a note in your room asking you to go to the naughty room . . . . .

I am only bringing this up as it happened to me. I had FTTF, marked with "Priority" orange sticker, no bag at dinner time. Nice letter, though. Still not sure what they thought was considered contraband, but everyone was very nice about the whole situation. Still joke about it to this day!

Fortunately DD wore hers on so all is good. It's frustrating to see other rooms bags delivered before ours. You start thinking, what the heck did we pay for?

You might have misread the FTTF benefits. And without the orange sticker on your luggage, it likely didn't get expedited at all.

ive been hearing that, lately. We boarded the Breeze today at 11:30 (checked in at 10am) and we just came in to our rooms and no bags, yet. No biggie, but like you, I thought from everyone's posts here, they would be in our room upon arrival. We have 2 rooms with FTTF and no bags delivered as of now (2:23 pm CST) Yes, we did see the porter place large orange stickers on all bags.

This is an amazing ship, by the way. We've sailed he Magic twice and love the decor on this ship. Bon Voyage!!;)

On the Triumph earlier this year my roommate and I checked our bags with the same porter, hers appeared about half an hour after we boarded, mine arrived after dinner, after I had alerted them that I had not received it twice. Went to dinner in the same clothes I boarded in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by erinmarie424

My roommate and I checked our bags with the same porter, hers appeared about half an hour after we boarded, mine arrived after dinner, after I had alerted them that I had not received mine twice. Went to dinner in the same clothes I boarded in.

Oh, the horror....SMH

Edited by First and Ten

Just off the Triumph and one of ,my bags didn't get their until late. They refunded the FTTF without asking.

Question....once you get your refund, you don't try to use to separate line at guest services or priority tendering or debarkation....right?

Edited by First and Ten

Oh, the horror....SMH

Well when you have paid for a service that includes getting your luggage early you don't bother putting your dinner clothes in your carryon....

Also I forgot to state earlier they did refund the FTTF to my account.

Edited by erinmarie424

I didn't know FTTF had priority baggage handling - I though it was just boarding & using the platinum line. Anyway, we always carry our baggage on with us because we like to get unpacked as soon as we get to the room and get everything organized. Then we can be out enjoying the ship without having to do it at dinner or bed time.