VIFP question

picantel

I am sure it has been discussed but I do not know the correct words to look it up. If I am sitting on 71 days and need 75 to turn platinum on carnival will I become platinum if I book a 4+ day cruise that takes me to the 75 days on that cruise or would I have to wait for until the cruise after that? Hope it was not confusing thanks.

I am sure it has been discussed but I do not know the correct words to look it up. If I am sitting on 71 days and need 75 to turn platinum on carnival will I become platinum if I book a 4+ day cruise that takes me to the 75 days on that cruise or would I have to wait for until the cruise after that? Hope it was not confusing thanks.

You will have it when you board.

I was needing to ask almost this same question.....

We need 2 days to be Platinum...so are you saying if I book a 7 day cruise that when we check in we are considered Platinum & will get the priority boarding etc? And will be considered Platinum from the beginning of that cruise?

Thank you!!

I was needing to ask almost this same question.....

We need 2 days to be Platinum...so are you saying if I book a 7 day cruise that when we check in we are considered Platinum & will get the priority boarding etc? And will be considered Platinum from the beginning of that cruise?

Thank you!!

If you are at 73 days and book a cruise that is 2 days or more you will be platinum upon boarding with the accompanying perks.

I am sitting at 71 days right now and have a 7 day cruise booked for next year. When I look at my documents it shows Priority on the luggage tags and shows me as Platinum for the cruise. My husband has less days and shows as Gold. So the reason for our Priority is me becoming Platinum. Just a long way of saying if you book a cruise that gets you to 75 days you will be Platinum from the start of that cruise.