Bus or cab to turtle farm and hell?

Fourseventeen

I have been to GC a dozen times but have never done anything other than boat trips. This trip I am with my 2 kids (8 months old and 2.5 years old) and my wife....is it better to take a cab or a bus to get over to the turtle farm? What is the cost of a cab? Do buses/cabs count the little ones as a full fare? How far of a trip is it out there? Any nice low key beaches along the way back to stop for an hour or 2?

Cabs aren't Per person...they are a flat rate. The bus is $2.50 pp.... I don't know what a cab fare would be to the Turtle Farm, but I would skip Hell...it's only a photo op...nothing really there to see or do!

Any of the access points along 7 Mile Beach will do just fine. At Seagrape beach, there are restrooms, food/drink, watersport rentals, chair rentals, etc.....just walk to the road when you're done (which is really only steps away) and hop on the next bus! Very easy! They come by about every 15 mins. or so!

Been to Hell before (and yes there really is NOTHING to do there) but my wife has not so she is wanting to go just to mail off some postcards. Its been awhile though since I have been to Hell...is it not walking distance to the turtle farm? I would need to bus or cab it over to both?