A couple of Fantasy questions

Bobug

Looking at a short cruise to get our last 2 days for Platinum & thought we would take the 3 yr old grandbaby.

1) Does the Fantasy have the sofa area with the Oceanview cabins? All the OV cabins we have had so far on the other Carnival ships has had this extra space.

2) Does the Fantasy have refrigerators in the cabins?

3) Where is the best area/deck to look for a cabin on this class ship?

Thank you in advance!!

Looking at a short cruise to get our last 2 days for Platinum & thought we would take the 3 yr old grandbaby.

1) Does the Fantasy have the sofa area with the Oceanview cabins? All the OV cabins we have had so far on the other Carnival ships has had this extra space.

2) Does the Fantasy have refrigerators in the cabins?

3) Where is the best area/deck to look for a cabin on this class ship?

Thank you in advance!!

Having done a Grand Suite and a balcony on her sister ship (Fascination) and an OV on her (no balconies unless you go suite), I would say stay away from the OV. They are really small and only have a chair in one corner. No place to sit and relax etc. You already got the answer to #2, and given my answer to #1, if it were me, I would not take this ship without some form of suite so you have a couch and a balcony. The Grand Suites are in the best location, and worth the money IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...
Curious if Fantasy has cabins w pull-down berths. I've looked at decked plans and for 3 in the cabin this option is not readily available.

Three of us sailed on the Fantasy in February and had an OV with a pull down. We had stateroom E170. If you look at the deck plan, that stateroom has a small dot next to the room number. That small dot denotes 2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and 1 Upper Pullman.

Fantasy Deck Plan

• 3 weeks later...
Is the pull down over the head or foot of the bed?

In E189 it was at the head of the bed, on the port-rear side of the cabin.

Edited by cefm