Final payment is tomorrow. Can I still cancel?

quandrea

Such disgusting behaviour from Cunard. I hav until this evening to cancel and rebook. However they are lying to my TA about fares. They are lying about how much I received in paid gratuities, all in an effort to make the price differential seem inconsequential. I will never sail Cunard again, nor will I recommend them. I will be cancelling my 53 night sailing for next year and rebooking with another line.

Hang on a bit, surely you already cancelled that on June 17th...

http://boards.cruisecritic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2367816&page=2

"This new policy means that my September Canada and New England voyage will be our last. We had to cancel our Australia boomerang for 2017--son needs oral surgery. We won't rebook however because our travel plans are often altered due to dh's work. Incurring penalties at the 120day Mark is just too risky. Our reason for cancellation would not be covered under cancellation insurance. Thus, no more Cunard for us. A shame because their itineraries are excellent".

You got me. I will say though that the new cancellation policy, coupled with this last price drop fiasco has soured me on Cunard. I am only going on September's voyage because I have no choice but to do so.

Had the long voyage not already been cancelled, it would have been this past week. To me the timing of when it happened is a moot point. But thank you for being a posting spy.

Edited by quandrea

You got me. I will say though that the new cancellation policy, coupled with this last price drop fiasco has soured me on Cunard. I am only going on September's voyage because I have no choice but to do so.

Had the long voyage not already been cancelled, it would have been this past week. To me the timing of when it happened is a moot point. But thank you for being a posting spy.

"You got me"

It would appear I most certainly did.

The name's Richard, Solent Richard.

(with apologies to Ian Fleming)

27794517930_6a889167f4_s.jpg