Suite liberty cruise with an awsome stay at paya bay

Thanks for your review.

We found much the same with our recent Liberty cruise.

There were some misses but overall wonderful and we have two more planned on her with another out of FLL between.

I have never heard of Papya but will now add to the list of places to go in Roatan. Sounds wonderful.

Curious how did you pack the hanging shoe bag without things falling out into the garment bag. Maybe I am not picturing it right. I always take a 12 inch wide hanging shoe bag folded flat in a suitcase then hang it up and put shoes and clothes in it. One of my favorite cabin hacks. Leaves plenty of room still for hang ups ( which we pack like you do) and solves the shoes piled on the floor problem ( cause I take a dozen or so ). I will have to play with your idea....

Jr Suite was very much worth the extra $280 we paid to upgrade from our aft balcony.

We sailed her in April and loved our Jr suite, especially the balcony and walk in closet. We were in 1590, how about you?

So when the Mater’D came around, I complained. And WOW, did he get it fixed. For the rest of the cruise, the ladies placed their orders and were served first, the Mater’D popped back once or twice every night to see how it was going, and once he figured out I liked Merlot with my appetizer, he brought it with him.

Oh my sounds like our table service in the DR. Although we didn't see the Maitre'd until the 3rd night, which coincidentally was the night we wore our C&A pins. Service did not improve, but I believe it was related to the party of 20 that sat at the same time we did.

Other than that we loved this cruise. We booked the whole family again for 2018. Can't wait to get back to Costa Maya!

We sailed her in April and loved our Jr suite, especially the balcony and walk in closet. We were in 1590, how about you?

Oh my sounds like our table service in the DR. Although we didn't see the Maitre'd until the 3rd night, which coincidentally was the night we wore our C&A pins. Service did not improve, but I believe it was related to the party of 20 that sat at the same time we did.

Other than that we loved this cruise. We booked the whole family again for 2018. Can't wait to get back to Costa Maya!

I'm normally terrible remembering room numbers ... When I check into a hotel, by the time I get to my floor, I have to check again.. But in this case we were on the 9th floor cabin 9-123[emoji1]. Even I can remember that!

Edited by nealstuber

Curious how did you pack the hanging shoe bag without things falling out into the garment bag?

What was in the shoe organizer, socks, suits, etc fit snugly in to the shoe organizer pouches. Plus the bag had so much other stuff on other hangers, not much place for it to go!

As to the garment bag with the dinnerware, when we are driving, we always leave it flat until we get to the curb at the pier - less wrinkles. Haven' t unpacked that bag, not sure if we'll even open it before we get on our CCL Alaska Cruise in two weeks[emoji2]

RE: Paya Bay, DW is thinking New Years might be too long to wait and is looking at thanksgiving week!

Edited by nealstuber