Vision cabin 2580

We sailed on the Vision in May (21st) so if you check our roll call you may find reviews posted after the cruise. Certainly remember discussing our experience on CC afterwards but it might've been another Vision thread and not the roll call.

Not stayed in your cabin but on Splendour (pretty identical to Vision) we had lot of engine noise in our ocean view cabin one deck above yours, though were further in the aft and portside. On Vision we were inside mid/fwd just a few doors from the front lifts & staircase. Had very little noise so hopefully your cabin location is the same (as close to aft stairs). Getting off the ship is quick for you at least, and no waiting for lifts coming back onboard :)

Did you already look for the CC cabin/cruise reviews in case there were any near yours? Cruise dot co dot uk review section has some Vision reviews too from UK passengers if you are interested.

Captain Marek was exceptional.. and you will find out why :)

Enjoy your cruise!

... Also about Vision of the Seas in general.

Thank you.

Outstanding crew and Captain. I wish she was still coming back to the US, I'd jump at the chance to sail her again.

My Wife and I were on Vision in April. Just be aware that the 2nd deck is where you lineup to disembark the ship on port days. I noted to myself that I wouldn't want a room on that deck just because it would be terrible to try and get in and out of your room in the narrow hallways with the people all lined up waiting to disembark.

My Wife and I were on Vision in April. Just be aware that the 2nd deck is where you lineup to disembark the ship on port days. I noted to myself that I wouldn't want a room on that deck just because it would be terrible to try and get in and out of your room in the narrow hallways with the people all lined up waiting to disembark.

Some ports use deck one, not two. I had a cabin on two and had no issues whatsoever with the location.

Was on Vision in May. Had guarantee oceanview got assigned deck 2 2036 was bit worried as never been anything lower than 7. Me n my mum loved it was so great really quiet, great cabin attendant. Would go to deck 2 again in heartbeat.

Was on Vision in May. Had guarantee oceanview got assigned deck 2 2036 was bit worried as never been anything lower than 7. Me n my mum loved it was so great really quiet, great cabin attendant. Would go to deck 2 again in heartbeat.

This is our room number for a B2B in september. I was worried that it is right across from the elevator.

So happy to hear that it was quiet. Do you have any pictures of the cabin?