When Will We See A New Cruise Director Schedule?

mjmcgove

I heard that some cruise directors have left the cruise line and was wondering if we'd get a new schedule soon. wondering if i will have Matt on the Vista for my April 22nd cruise. also, which cruise directors left the cruise line out of curiosity?

I heard that some cruise directors have left the cruise line and was wondering if we'd get a new schedule soon. wondering if i will have Matt on the Vista for my April 22nd cruise. also, which cruise directors left the cruise line out of curiosity?

I'd like to see the schedule too but I'd be surprised if they would go all the way out to next April, or if it does it would likely be subject to change.

A CD does not make my cruise.

That's nice and all...not that the OP or anyone else said it made theirs either.

But I too would like to know who my CD is gonna be. What harm does it do to know? Unless I find out it's Jase Apps....or whatever his name is.

Edited by NewAddict

I'm only asking because I'm curious, not flaming you. What does the CD do for your cruise? A lot of times I don't even realize who the CD is and wonder if I'm missing out on something. I know they emcee some things and make announcements but what else do they do?

I'm only asking because I'm curious, not flaming you. What does the CD do for your cruise? A lot of times I don't even realize who the CD is and wonder if I'm missing out on something. I know they emcee some things and make announcements but what else do they do?

I am booked for my 20th Carnival cruise. I have been on cruises where the CD made no difference at all to the cruise. On the other hand, I have been on other cruises where it made the cruise twice as much fun. Like actors, musicians and dancers, there are some very good ones and some not as good.

When you get a good one, you will remember him/her and you will talk about what a good cruise it was. A lot depends on the effort they put into it.

Honestly, they don't do too much for me. But if/when I attend things like the welcome aboard show, and other shows hosted by the CD, it's cool when they're funny and/or engaging. Then it also seems like the rest of the crew follows their lead.

Not really bad mouthing Jase, but he was the CD on the Fascination. He seemed to concerned about making himself look good (to me, and I've read that from a few others). After a while, I just got tired of hearing or seeing him, so I didn't go to some of the events.

As far as me wanting to know who's gonna be the CD on my next cruise, if it's one I've heard so many "awesome" "great" things about, I wanna see why. Although I'm gonna have fun either way.

John Heald said it would be posted tomorrow. Then again, he said that it would be posted "tomorrow" two months ago. While I do appreciate what the guy does, I would not hold my breath waiting for any announcements he says he is going to make.

John Heald said it would be posted tomorrow. Then again, he said that it would be posted "tomorrow" two months ago. While I do appreciate what the guy does, I would not hold my breath waiting for any announcements he says he is going to make.

As I remember from earlier today he said it would be next Wed. It seems like someone tells him when it will be, he announces it and than it never happens that way.

Makes one wonder why he keeps setting himself up.

I like to know who the CD is too, not because it makes or breaks a cruise. The ones i've had so far have been decent but Matt's been my favorite. I'm not getting my hopes up that he'll be on the Vista next May but I can hope.

Plus, Wee Jimmy was not the CD on Conquest this past May. It was Paul Santley (?).

That's nice and all...not that the OP or anyone else said it made theirs either.

But I too would like to know who my CD is gonna be. What harm does it do to know? Unless I find out it's Jase Apps....or whatever his name is.

Do you not like Jase?

Curious since we will have him in Augusta

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app