Haven concierge

skiwee

I have received a snail mail letter or a letter via email, about 30 days prior to my cruise date. It will be from the Concierge Desk and they will forward your requests to your ship's concierge.

Don't get your hopes up that your requests will be accommodated; more often, than not, you will need to ask your butler or concierge on the ship when you board. This have been my experience and have read others' which indicate the same. I have had success making dinner res'v (sold out online) through them. I didn't get a confirmation until I boarded the ship.

In all fairness to the ship's crew, they have a very limited time frame to ready the rooms and imagine they run out of time! I have always had my requests handled the first day.

Good luck and happy sailing :-)

We are booked in the haven on the breakaway in September. I paid it off 2 months ago. When can I expect to hear or get a letter from concierge? Thanks!
Edited by asubaru

Thanks! I already reserved my dining and shows on my own. Really can't think of many requests really either. Maybe a certain type of snack for afternoon and that's it. Last time I upgraded to a suite and had no idea I could request anything. Lol day after day we got these tiny nasty appetizers that went uneaten. If I had known I could ask for other stuff I would have!

We are booked in the haven on the breakaway in September. I paid it off 2 months ago. When can I expect to hear or get a letter from concierge? Thanks!

We have received our pre-concierge letter 50 days before cruise. The pre-concierge's services are pretty limited (specifically pre-order a pillow, pre-order more tea or coffee). Most things are best done with your real concierge and real butler once you get onboard the ship.

We have received our pre-concierge letter 50 days before cruise. The pre-concierge's services are pretty limited (specifically pre-order a pillow, pre-order more tea or coffee). Most things are best done with your real concierge and real butler once you get onboard the ship.

What does the cnoncierge do that the butler doesn't do...dinner reservations? Ok, what else?