the great UBP

g_cruiser

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups, but I'd assume it would include Harvest Caye. I'd bet dollars to donuts that it does.

It's no surprise that they haven't updated the T&C's to include it. Good job NCL.

Keep watching those T&Cs and see if they update them soon - but don't hold your breath.

I did read that but there's no mention on Harvest Caye which is a port we're visiting.

Harvest Caye is not open yet. You can assume that it will be valid there and that the T&Cs will be updated once the facility is open in the Fall.

Assumption is the mother of all screw ups, but I'd assume it would include Harvest Caye. I'd bet dollars to donuts that it does.

It's no surprise that they haven't updated the T&C's to include it. Good job NCL.

Keep watching those T&Cs and see if they update them soon - but don't hold your breath.

I'm hoping that's the case. I haven't been to either of these two ports but I assume they have bars and restaurants. I did read they both had a landshark restaurant. I'm assuming they would take it in these locations? Thanks for your answers!

I'm hoping that's the case. I haven't been to either of these two ports but I assume they have bars and restaurants. I did read they both had a landshark restaurant. I'm assuming they would take it in these locations? Thanks for your answers!
You aren't the only one that hasn't been to Harvest Caye. No one has! It's not open yet. So anything anyone says is simply an educated guess.

Also directly from NCL:

https://www.ncl.com/press-releases/norwegian-cruise-line-reveals-harvest-caye-experiences

In true Norwegian fashion, Harvest Caye will feature a myriad of dining and bar options, available à la carte. Guests will enjoy five dining and bar outlets that feature a variety of cuisines, including a two-story indoor/outdoor Landshark Bar & Grill. An expansion of Norwegian’s partnership with Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville, the Landshark Bar & Grill is sure to be an island favorite, with a scenic upper deck and a swim-up pool bar for the ultimate way to enjoy a "boat drink". Those who want to indulge in authentic Belizean cuisine will be able to enjoy casual street style dining in the shopping village. Additional dining options will include the Laughing Bird Bar & Grill serving the beach, the Manatee Marina Bar & Grill in the marina, the Horse-Eye Jack Bar & Grill servicing the island’s cabanas as well as food and drink delivery throughout the pool area.

This thread starting around March 16/17 postings:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2289499&highlight=harvest+caye

If you were referring to this post...

One other thing shared today since the bars and restaurants are operated by local UBP will not work on Harvest Caye.

It was not at all cited. The discussion that followed simply stated that they heard Andy say something about how the ownership of the facilities worked. Andy never said your UBP won't work on HC, so let's drop the rumors until we know for sure.

Edited by triptolemus

"A la carte" seems pretty obvious to me.

We've also learned it's pretty obvious that NCL can sometimes barely string a sentence together or use commas properly.

I agree that it is certainly possible that UBP will not work there, but the fact is we have no facts.