recent taxi prices in Copenhagen and costs for other things - Baltics June 2016

We were on the May 29-June 5 Serenade of the Seas cruise in the Baltics. Thought I'd report what our taxi and other costs were, now that we've received our credit card bill.

May 29 taxi from Scandic Sydhavnen hotel in Copenhagen to Oceankaj $41.86 (note: there were four of us traveling, so we chose taxis over public transport, so we didn't have to lug all our bags around)

May 31 - Vasa museum in Stockholm, 3 adults, 1 student $46.70; Vasa tshirt for son in museum store $20.96

June 1 - two (large!) beers and two Cokes - Hell Hunt pub in Tallinn $12.75 (perhaps the bargain of the trip! :D)

June 3 - ferry in Helsinki to Suomenlinna Fortress $22.70

June 5 - taxi from Oceankaj to Hotel Nebo in Copenhagen $32.78

June 5 - admission for four to Tivoli (one regular, three with unlimited rides) $168.29

June 6 - admission to Rosenborg Castle $48.00

June 7 - taxi from Hotel Nebo to Kastrup airport $45.51

As I answered on another thread, I had a chip card but no PIN and it was never a problem; just had to sign the receipt.

We were on the May 29-June 5 Serenade of the Seas cruise in the Baltics. Thought I'd report what our taxi and other costs were, now that we've received our credit card bill.

May 29 taxi from Scandic Sydhavnen hotel in Copenhagen to Oceankaj $41.86 (note: there were four of us traveling, so we chose taxis over public transport, so we didn't have to lug all our bags around)

May 31 - Vasa museum in Stockholm, 3 adults, 1 student $46.70; Vasa tshirt for son in museum store $20.96

June 1 - two (large!) beers and two Cokes - Hell Hunt pub in Tallinn $12.75 (perhaps the bargain of the trip! :D)

June 3 - ferry in Helsinki to Suomenlinna Fortress $22.70

June 5 - taxi from Oceankaj to Hotel Nebo in Copenhagen $32.78

June 5 - admission for four to Tivoli (one regular, three with unlimited rides) $168.29

June 6 - admission to Rosenborg Castle $48.00

June 7 - taxi from Hotel Nebo to Kastrup airport $45.51

As I answered on another thread, I had a chip card but no PIN and it was never a problem; just had to sign the receipt.

FYI - was just in Copenhagen on Tuesday and Wednesday. Uber in Copenhagen was cheaper than taxis.

We were on the next Serenade sailing and these are about what we figured they would be =our card has not come yet but we got the Stockholm Pass in Stockholm-included a lot of admissions including the Vasa and Hop on Hop off bus and boat. Being able yo skip the line at the Vasa (in the rain) was totally worth every penny!