Embarkation in Long Beach

We are cruising on December 26th out of Long Beach on the Paradise. We have a suite. We have to fly in the same day (so hoping there is no fog in Seattle or other weather conditions!).

How soon can we begin to board?

Are there rental car facilities at the port where we can rent a car for a day for post cruise (we fly out early evening)?

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can give.

Read my comments in the "review" section of cruise critic for paradise boarding info...

We are cruising on December 26th out of Long Beach on the Paradise. We have a suite. We have to fly in the same day (so hoping there is no fog in Seattle or other weather conditions!).

How soon can we begin to board?

Are there rental car facilities at the port where we can rent a car for a day for post cruise (we fly out early evening)?

Thanks, in advance, for any info you can give.

When we went out of Long Beach the ship never started boarding until 12:30. Because you have a suite I believe you will be considered as part of the Skippers club. So this gives you preferential boarding. You go first. We were not in the skipper club but we did do the early check-in and were 5th in that particular line. Boarding went as follows Weddings, wheelchairs (those who need assistance), Skippers club, Early check-in and then those who needed to check-in..

There were no rental car agency's near the pier. We were with another couple who works for a car rental agency. Because the agency was located near the airport she kept her rental the whole week.

Hope that answers your questions.

I believe I saw Enterprise Car Rental booth at the pier (in the village area) when we were down looking around 2 weeks ago (we're sailing on the Pride on Christmas Day) and from the look of the lines, make sure you have your Fun Pass done.........that line was a LOT shorter than the one for people that hadn't done it.

Archived