JULY BOGO OFFER (7/7 to 7/17)

Our Feb 20 5-day cruise on the Independence of the Seas dropped $147 ($30 of which was decrease in insurance). This is on an inside stateroom. I had hoped for larger drop on balcony cabins but as this is the first cruise for with our twins, I can find better uses for the price difference. Like a drink package :p

Dan

Every time I see a special for Royal, the cabin fares come out to be the same or pretty much close to it. I hate to say this but I feel a lot of these sales are similar to a bait and switch or whatever it is called. Hate me if you want but this is my opinion and I do sail Royal.

Just a bunch of smoke and mirrors it seems. I checked pricing and my cruise went up a few hundred from their last sale. They're gonna get their money out of you somehow. :rolleyes:

I just priced a cruise I was looking at yesterday. It's now $9.00 more with the BOGO offer. No sale here. :mad:

Edited by JoePDX

OFFER DETAILS:

Booking Window: July 7-July 17, 2016

Sailing Window: All sailings departing on or after August 7, 2016. Offer excludes China departures.

Offer Details:

• Buy One Guest, Get Second Guest 50% Off
  • 25% Savings for 3/4 guests
  • PLUS 50% reduced deposit

Instant Savings: Up to $200 per stateroom savings:

6 Nights or longer

Interior/Oceanview -$50 Off per stateroom

Balcony- $100 Off per stateroom

Suite – $200 Off per stateroom

5 Nights or less

Interior/Oceanview – $25 Off per stateroom

Balcony – $50 Off per stateroom

Suite – $100 Off per stateroom

Another bogus bogo sale.

I booked a March 2018 Freedom cruise today- was it cheaper when it first came out? Possibly, I wasn't looking then. I'm okay with that the price but will keep watching just in case it does drop (unlikely). Bottom line is be okay with the price when you book - any savings after that are a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by KiwiGal117

I booked a cruise on Tuesday, and the price was higher today with the new sale. So glad I did not wait to book. Checked my other cruises and no price drop. But I was surprised to see my JS on the Indy for New Year's has increased $500 per person!

Checked out my Christmas cruise on the Navigator. After this so called "sale" the cruise is actually $1800 more than i paid for it and the price they quote for the cruise before the "sale" is nearly $2500 more than i paid for it.

Such a lot of rot. How do they get away with it

Replying to my own post LOL...Well, yesterday it was up over $400 more than we paid...Today it seems it's over $500 more...So glad we saw a price drop before this BIG sale...I'll always keep looking. Ya never know. Maybe it'll go down more before our final payment early August.

Stay cool and safe :-)