Reflection cabin 7307 or7356

mystic51

We are currently booked on the Reflection for January 2017 in a 2A cabin 7356. I know the balcony is slightly larger, however, would like to know if anyone has actually stayed in this cabin or the identical cabin (7307) on the other side. Would you stay again? Pros and Cons of this location. Thank you!

We are currently booked on the Reflection for January 2017 in a 2A cabin 7356. I know the balcony is slightly larger, however, would like to know if anyone has actually stayed in this cabin or the identical cabin (7307) on the other side. Would you stay again? Pros and Cons of this location. Thank you!

Stateroom 7356 has the bed by bath whereas 7307 has the bed by the balcony. My preference is bed by bath.

You've already mentioned the pro: a slightly larger balcony. The con for me would be the long walk down a narrow corridor multiple times a day just to get to the elevators or stairs. That might be worth it for an act facing cabin, but not for the last cabin facing the side. I would much prefer the more convenient cabins on the hump offered in that category.

You've already mentioned the pro: a slightly larger balcony. The con for me would be the long walk down a narrow corridor multiple times a day just to get to the elevators or stairs. That might be worth it for an act facing cabin, but not for the last cabin facing the side. I would much prefer the more convenient cabins on the hump offered in that category.

thank you... I think you're right. Don't really know if the extra sq footage on the balcony is really worth it.. Nice to be by the Hideaway too for coffee:)

We stayed in 7307 last December and thought the room was quite nice. The larger balcony is what makes this room (much like 7356) and I preferred the bed next to the balcony, as it offered a little more room and convenience when getting dressed. The distance down the corridor was also a non-issue, particularly since it meant minimal noise in the hall from nearby elevators or the central foyer area where sound travels. I'd choose the room again given the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 years later...