Concierge Coffee Machine?

axelskater

I am trying to find which type of coffee machine is in the concierge lounge on the Dream if anyone happens to know the brand. I know they use Illy coffee and the machine grinds the beans as it brews but I don't know the brand. I'm in the market and that machine is awesome!

If anyone remembers, it's much appreciated! Thanks!

Thanks for the picture! So last night I did some digging. Holydearlord it's 18,000.00

:eek::eek::eek:

18 thousand!

The mouse is brewing some expensive stuff! On the other hand, coffee-wise, I suppose I am getting my $'s worth in concierge. The machine is German so I am sure it is top of the line. Plus, I don't even have that high of a current to plug it in at my home!

I decided on a Swiss machine which I can actually buy without selling my car...

I have a feeling if I had even clicked "Add to Cart", the Germans would have been "ROTFL" at me!

I picked a nice commercial Jura machine which will not shut down the power to my building or cause my credit card company to faint.

Resolved: I will drink as many cups as humanly possible when I sail the Dream in Sept so that Disney gets their money's worth...

I have a feeling if I had even clicked "Add to Cart", the Germans would have been "ROTFL" at me!

I picked a nice commercial Jura machine which will not shut down the power to my building or cause my credit card company to faint.

Resolved: I will drink as many cups as humanly possible when I sail the Dream in Sept so that Disney gets their money's worth...

LOL!

At $18k you would HAVE to be a coffee addict to even consider that!

Plus the electrical running costs!

Enjoy your Jura machine!

ex techie

LOL!

At $18k you would HAVE to be a coffee addict to even consider that!

Plus the electrical running costs!

Enjoy your Jura machine!

ex techie

Thanks - just received the new Jura machine. At the risk of an outdated metaphor, I think I can fly the Space Shuttle from it. I am going to have to read the manual on this one...

Much more complicated than my Nespresso Gemini - which is what the deluxe club level lounges at WDW have in them.

I am almost positive the Jura will taste as good as an $18,000 cup:D