Sailing on the Marina

blambition

I guess I'm going to be disappointed since quite the opposite cabin category for us. We are in an inside cabin in order to try out Oceania! Most of our past cruises we have taken balconies, but I would rather try an inside cabin and still be on this ship! My husband and I have been on over 100 cruises, including Crystal and Azamara, however the rest have been on mostly Princess, Royal Caribbean, etc. there are a couple of Cruise Lines that I have not gone on in many many years and do not plan to repeat! Unfortunately for health reasons we have not been able to sail the last couple of cruises we had planned, including one just last month on Celebrity due to the death of my best friend and our traveling companion.

How often do they have classes in there, and are they different types meaning, watercolor, oil, charcoal? I assume that they charge for the classes, any idea what they cost? I would love to partake in these classes! Truly hoping that they do not have them at 9 AM LOL

Vicki, could you please e-mail me if you have a minute? We'll be on the Oceania Riviera on Dec. 5, 2016.

Thanks,

Barbara :)

Barbara,

I would be happy to email you if you if me an address to send you an email! I tried to look up on your info page and did not see how to request you as a friend.

Vicki

Click on the word email in her post, it's underlined because it is a link to her email address.

I tried that it just shows me a Yahoo Facebook page, can't find a way to send her an email. Thank you for the suggestion.

When I click on it it opens my computer's email program,(which I don't use) and has her email in the send field.

Try it again