Money bar

Smallfamily

Can you tell me how much a taxi was from the cruise port to the money bar. Are taxis set rates or by the mile? Also how long did it take to get there and was it easy to get a taxi back ?

Any other advice ? We plan on having some drinks and lunch and bringing our own snorkel gear. Hoping I can stay on a lounger and read while my hubby snorkels as he snorkels longer than I do. Thx :)

Can you tell me how much a taxi was from the cruise port to the money bar. Are taxis set rates or by the mile? Also how long did it take to get there and was it easy to get a taxi back ?

Any other advice ? We plan on having some drinks and lunch and bringing our own snorkel gear. Hoping I can stay on a lounger and read while my hubby snorkels as he snorkels longer than I do. Thx :)

Taxi will be about $10 each way, for up to 4 people. The prices are listed on a board at the dispatch. Confirm with driver before leaving.

It takes about 10-20 mins depending on which pier you are at. Easy enough to get a taxi back, they are usually waiting at condos across the way, or server will call for one.

There are some loungers and hammocks towards the right hand side although they do tend to fill up on a busy day. Plenty of tables and chairs with umbrellas. Enjoy!

Edited by c-leg5

The taxi fare covers up to 4 passengers in the same cab, so pair up with others on your roll call and save $$

Lots of folks snorkeling there, including some of the tour boats putting folks into the water just off shore. A brightly covered rash guard shirt is a good idea ;)

Food, drinks, service and facilities are great - enjoy! :cool: