Anthem of the Seas - quite the puzzlement!

I am on Anthem in September and was able to book the puzzle room online last week. Times did book up within a day though, so hopefully others will be able to book times when on the ship.

Does anyone know if reservations for the puzzle room open up again once you are on the ship? We are sailing on Thursday, and online booking was sold out very quickly. Also, can you book multiple slots for yourself and others you are traveling with, or is your group random?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Guest Services does not deliver the letters itemizing the C&A Benefits. The Loyalty Ambassador's desk, which was located to the right of Guest Services, could have given you a print out.

Instead of being snippy, she could have told me that.

Does anyone know if reservations for the puzzle room open up again once you are on the ship? We are sailing on Thursday, and online booking was sold out very quickly. Also, can you book multiple slots for yourself and others you are traveling with, or is your group random?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Yes, download the RoyalIQ app once on board. If room available you may book any reservations that are linked with yours. You will need their reservation numbers and name as it appears on booking.

Yes, download the RoyalIQ app once on board. If room available you may book any reservations that are linked with yours. You will need their reservation numbers and name as it appears on booking.

Great...thanks, appreciate the info.

Cabin number and last name are what the Royal iQ will ask for. Very convenient and easy. Don't despair if it shows no reservations available. Check back periodically, and something will likely open up. That's how we managed to get into the puzzle break game. It's also how I got us into the Grande on opening night, the only night I hadn't setup beforehand.

Cabin number and last name are what the Royal iQ will ask for. Very convenient and easy. Don't despair if it shows no reservations available. Check back periodically, and something will likely open up. That's how we managed to get into the puzzle break game. It's also how I got us into the Grande on opening night, the only night I hadn't setup beforehand.

Thanks....it's encouraging to hear we might be able to book these activities on board.

We have been very successful with Voom on this sailing so far. My kids are all over the public areas and no issues. The only thing I am finding is that I am getting much faster and easier to connect on my phone. My iPad isn't as easy to connect with but nice connected it's great.

Lisa