Carnival Dream June 26-July 3 Review!!

duncmelsmom

How was your room temp? A lot of people have complained about hot rooms. We will be in a cove balcony in 2.5 weeks!! ...I choose to stay low on the ship, hoping it would make a difference and somehow be cooler! :confused:

How was your room temp? A lot of people have complained about hot rooms. We will be in a cove balcony in 2.5 weeks!! ...I choose to stay low on the ship, hoping it would make a difference and somehow be cooler! :confused:

There were no problems with our temperature on the cruise. I will say on Tuesday night while watching the Blackjack Band (Ocean Plaza, deck 5), it was very hot. The band was sweating and so were we. I don't know what happened but it never happened again, and the rest of the ship was fine.

• 2 weeks later...
Nice review.. I'll cruise on dream in few weeks {Aug 21)..ive bought some decorations so the girlfriend can decorate the door. What did u use to hang your decorations with?

Command strips are recommended by Carnival. I've used them on my last two cruises for door decorations. Neither Magic nor Triumph had magnetic doors.