Fun Shops Cheers

lele100

I was wondering if ordering the cheers program before the cruise can you pay with 2 separate credit cards? I know you can't do it online but perhaps someone knows if you call can you do it over the phone?

Thanks

You used gift cards to pay for Cheers ahead of time?

Pretty sure the kicker here is they used VISA gift cards and not Carnival gift cards.

edit: Schoifmom beat me to it lol

Edited by sushi_tampa

I just applied for a Carnival credit card(approved). I plan to charge the cruise cost, transportation, cheers and anything else I can(double points for Carnival charges). I will redeem for on board credit. This can pay for excursions or on board credit for things I want to purchase. Has anybody else done this?

I just applied for a Carnival credit card(approved). I plan to charge the cruise cost, transportation, cheers and anything else I can(double points for Carnival charges). I will redeem for on board credit. This can pay for excursions or on board credit for things I want to purchase. Has anybody else done this?

Or you could charge your excursions and on board purchases to your S&S card and get double points.... then use the points for a statement credit after the cruise. Slightly bigger bang for your buck.

Yes. I booked my cruise, gratuity, excursions, cheers, and other various carnival expenses on my Carnival MasterCard. I have also been using it to pay for my daughters daycare ($10,000 a year). Originally I was going to use the points for OBC, but now I think I will just take cash back on my initial cruise purchase. I also use the card anywhere that I don't get better points on my other credit cards.

I got the card in December and I am up to 28,246 points. I am a strong believer in paying everything with a credit card and earning points.

I am doing the same thing for my upcoming Christmas Cruise! I opened this card as a vacation card. We don't keep a balance on it as it has higher rate than my other cards. I use it when we travel to keep track how much we have spent seperate from our house accounts. The deposit for our cruise that was charged, did earn me double points. Once our final payment is charged in Sept, we will have $200 on board credits that I plan to put toward our gratuities! I will set the card up for my sign and sail and get ready to earn more for the next cruise!!! Have a great trip~

I am doing the same thing for my upcoming Christmas Cruise! I opened this card as a vacation card. We don't keep a balance on it as it has higher rate than my other cards. I use it when we travel to keep track how much we have spent seperate from our house accounts. The deposit for our cruise that was charged, did earn me double points. Once our final payment is charged in Sept, we will have $200 on board credits that I plan to put toward our gratuities! I will set the card up for my sign and sail and get ready to earn more for the next cruise!!! Have a great trip~

I also did the same thing!!! :) I have been using the card as much as possible and paying my cable bill, etc and simply paying the card off. I have almost 10000 points now!!!!