horseback riding in st. maartin?

Would like any info / critique on horseback riding excursion in St. Maartin.

People will tell you to go to the ST Martin page here, which is probably good advice, but are you looking at a specific excursion offered by Royal? I have seen lately where honest reviews of their excursions have been showing up on their website.

yes, posted on the St. Maartin page as well. I vaguely recall seeing this listed as a shore excursion for our cruise in November. Have not yet looked back for that site.

well, so much for that ! I just checked out the excursions and did not find horseback riding there this time. :(

When is your cruise? While I'm a loyal Royal, their excursions and handling of them aren't high on my list. I"m a compulsive planner and like to book ahead, but Royal changes theirs so often. They might have temporarily pulled it down, or switched to a different vendor.

I was just nosing in on your thread as I'll be in St Martin for the 4th and 5th time in the next 2 years and was thinking of trying something new.